Did you know that up to 80% of premature heart disease and stroke can be prevented through your life habits, such as eating a healthy diet and being physically active?
Eating a healthy, balanced diet is one of the most important things you can do to protect your health. In fact, up to 80% of premature heart disease and stroke can be prevented through your life choices and habits, such as eating a healthy diet and being physically active.
A healthy diet can help lower your risk of heart disease and stroke by:
- improving your cholesterol levels
- reducing your blood pressure
- helping you manage your body weight
- controlling your blood sugar.
What does a healthy, balanced diet look like?
Canada’s Food Guide recommends eating a variety of healthy foods each day. This includes eating plant-based foods more often and choosing highly-processed or ultra-processed foods less often.
A healthy diet includes:
1. Eating lots of vegetables and fruit
- This is one of the most important diet habits. Vegetables and fruit are packed with nutrients (antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fibre) and help you maintain a healthy weight by keeping you full longer.
- Fill half your plate with vegetables and fruit at every meal and snack.
If you looking OPPORTUNITY for money you must go to website at ufa